CEH: Alkylamines (C1-C6)
Mar 2021. Amines are a versatile class of compounds used in organic synthesis. There are heterocyclic, aromatic, and specialty amines. The C1-C6 alkyl monoamines (RNH2, R2NH, R3N) discussed in this report include mainly methylamines (C1), ethylamines (C2), n- and isopropylamines (C3), n- and isobutylamines (C4), and cyclohexylamines (C6). Each individual C1-C6 alkylamine has its own set of applications, with the largest applications including the manufacture of solvents, pesticides, feed additives, rubber processing chemicals, and water treatment chemicals.
Global consumption of C1-C6 alkyl monoamines will continue to grow at an average rate of 2.2% during 2020–25, driven primarily by the developing market in Asia, particularly India and Southeast Asia. Demand in mainland China will continue to grow, but there are signs that it will slow owing to environmental issues, among other factors. Demand for alkylamines will vary by product and region, driven by the development of various industries, including solvents, pesticides, feed additives, rubber-processing chemicals, water treatment chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and electronics.
To view Abstract and Table of Contents click here.
- Publish Date: March-2021
- Chemical Focus: Intermediates, Solvents and Surfactants
- Number of Pages: 138
- Content Type: Report
- Delivery: Email with link to PDF file
- Global summary; regional coverage
- Producers with annual capacities and plant sites
- Consumption and five-year forecast by end-use application
- Price and production figures and trends
- Trade imports and exports
Reasons to Buy
- Drive market research and commercial development
- Support competitive analysis, marketing and sales
- Inform merger and acquisition decisions