Jul 2020. Ammonia is the basic building block of the global nitrogen industry; consumption of ammonia for nitrogen fertilizers account for more than 80% of the world ammonia market. Nitrogen fertilizers are the most widely used fertilizers in the world, accounting for close to 60% of all fertilizers. Ammonia is processed into downstream fertilizer products before being applied to the soil. These products include urea, ammonium nitrates, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphates, and nitrogen solutions. With the exception of China, where much of the ammonia is produced from coal gasification, most of the world’s ammonia is produced from natural gas.
To view Abstract and Table of Contents click here.
- Publish Date: 2020-07-15
- Chemical Focus: Syngas Chemicals, Industrial Gases and Fertilizers
- Number of Pages: 144
- Content Type: Report
- Delivery: Email with link to PDF file
- Global Summary; regional coverage
- Producers with annual capacities and plant sites
- Consumption and five-year forecast by end-use application
- Price and production figures and trends
- Trade imports and exports
Reasons to Buy
- Drive market research and commercial development
- Support competitive analysis, marketing and sales
- Inform merger and acquisition decisions