Jan 2021. Global consumption of ethanol will continue to grow at a moderate annual rate during 2020–25, driven primarily by Brazil and the United States, as well as by developing markets in Asia, particularly mainland China and India. Demand for fuel use, industrial applications, and alcoholic beverage production will vary by region, primarily based on the development of biofuel legislation, GHG reduction agenda, gasoline market potential, light-vehicle fleet composition, feedstock competitiveness, as well as consumer preferences for sustainable products and high-quality alcoholic drinks.
To view Abstract and Table of Contents click here.
- Publish Date: 2021-01-29
- Chemical Focus: Renewables and Nutrition
- Number of Pages: 253
- Content Type: Report
- Delivery: Email with link to PDF file
- Global summary; regional coverage
- Producers with annual capacities and plant sites
- Consumption and five-year forecast by end-use application
- Price and production figures and trends
- Trade imports and exports
Reasons to Buy
- Drive market research and commercial development
- Support competitive analysis, marketing and sales
- Inform merger and acquisition decisions