SCUP: Feed Additives
Oct 2019. Feed additives are specialty chemical compounds added to animal feed in order to improve the quality of the feed and the quality of food derived from animals that consume it. Additives improve animals’ health and performance in many ways; for example, they support bone formation, strengthen the immune system, promote growth, enhance the digestibility of feed materials, and promote egg laying and milk production.
Phosphate supplements dominate the global feed additives market by volume, followed by amino acids. The two segments together account for about 84% of the total market volume in 2019. Amino acids are the leaders in terms of value. They have a 44% share of the total feed additive market value, followed by phosphate supplements, with a value share of 22%. Vitamins, carotenoids, enzymes, and nonprotein nitrogen (NPN) supplements account for remainder of the market value.
To view Abstract and Table of Contents click here.
- Publish Date: 2019-10-31
- Number of Pages: 242
- Content Type: Report
- Delivery: Email with link to PDF file
- Global and regional supply/demand and five-year forecast
- North America, Europe, China, Japan coverage
- Government regulations, trends and strategic issues
- Prices and operating characteristics
- Market participants and size by value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- Drive market research, commercial and technology development
- Support competitive and regulatory analysis
- Inform merger and acquisition decisions