May 2020. Asahi Kasei in Japan, INEOS in the United States, and other three producers in mainland China (Jiangsu Sailboat, Shanghai SECCO, and CNPC Jilin) are the major players in the global acetonitrile market; together, these five producers account for about 39% of global capacity in 2020. World acetonitrile consumption has continued to grow at an average annual rate of 5–6% over the last five years, thanks to the increasing production of engineered drugs, generic pharmaceuticals, and pesticides. This trend is expected to continue during 2019–24. Mainland China is currently the largest consumer, closely followed by the Americas, India, and Europe.
To view Abstract and Table of Contents click here.
- Publish Date: 2020-05-15
- Chemical Focus: Intermediates, Solvents and Surfactants
- Number of Pages: 35
- Content Type: Report
- Delivery: Email with link to PDF file
- Global Summary; regional coverage
- Producers with annual capacities and plant sites
- Consumption and five-year forecast by end-use application
- Price and production figures and trends
- Trade imports and exports
Reasons to Buy
- Drive market research and commercial development
- Support competitive analysis, marketing and sales
- Inform merger and acquisition decisions