Jan 2018: In 2017, over 98% of ethylbenzene was consumed in the production of styrene; therefore, the ethylbenzene and styrene market trends are closely connected. Despite the improved performance and improving outlook for the global styrenics industry, low underlying ethylbenzene demand remains a fundamental weakness.
To view Abstract and Table of Contents click here.
- Publish Date: 2018-01-30
- Chemical Focus: Aromatics and Fibers
- Number of Pages: 34
- Content Type: Report
- Delivery: Email with link to PDF file
- Global summary; regional coverage
- Producers with annual capacities and plant sites
- Consumption and five-year forecast by end-use application
- Price and production figures and trends
- Trade imports and exports
Reasons to Buy
- Drive market research and commercial development
- Support competitive analysis, marketing and sales
- Inform merger and acquisition decisions