Jun 2020. During the last few years, melamine consumption has increased as global economies have improved and melamine end-use industries such as housing, construction, and automotive have continued to grow. However, in 2020, melamine consumption will decline from 2019 levels because of COVID-19 and the resulting negative effect on the global economy and on melamine end-use industries such as construction and automotive. In general, melamine consumption is expected to recover slightly in 2021, and will experience modest or limited growth in the years thereafter, depending on different regions of the world. Global melamine consumption growth is expected to be 3.5% per year during 2020–25.
To view Abstract and Table of Contents click here.
- Publish Date: 2020-06-30
- Chemical Focus: Resins and Coatings
- Number of Pages: 105
- Content Type: Report
- Delivery: Email with link to PDF file
- Global summary; regional coverage
- Producers with annual capacities and plant sites
- Consumption and five-year forecast by end-use application
- Price and production figures and trends
- Trade imports and exports
Reasons to Buy
- Drive market research and commercial development
- Support competitive analysis, marketing and sales
- Inform merger and acquisition decisions