May 2018. Flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC) accounts for 80–90% of global plasticizer consumption and is found in the following applications: construction, electrical, consumer goods, packaging, transportation, furnishings, and medical uses.
To view Abstract and Table of Contents click here.
- Publish Date: 2018-05-04
- Chemical Focus: Intermediates, Solvents and Surfactants
- Number of Pages: 143
- Content Type: Report
- Delivery: Email with link to PDF file
- Global summary; regional coverage
- Producers with annual capacities and plant sites
- Consumption and five-year forecast by end-use application
- Price and production figures and trends
- Trade imports and exports
Reasons to Buy
- Drive market research and commercial development
- Support competitive analysis, marketing and sales
- Inform merger and acquisition decisions