CEH: Polyalkylene Glycols
Feb 2020. Polyalkylene glycols (PAGs) are used in a wide variety of end-use markets; this report concentrates on nonurethane applications, which include markets for lubricants (including functional fluids), personal care products and pharmaceuticals, concrete admixtures, surfactants, and chemical intermediates.
Global consumption of PAGs will continue to grow steadily during 2019–24. Higher-than-average growth rates will be observed in mainland China, India, and Southeast Asia where strong PAG demand for concrete admixtures, lubricants, and personal care products is expected during the forecast period.
To view Abstract and Table of Contents click here.
- Publish Date: 2020-02-28
- Chemical Focus: Intermediates, Solvents and Surfactants
- Number of Pages: 79
- Content Type: Report
- Delivery: Email with link to PDF file
- Global summary; regional coverage
- Producers with annual capacities and plant sites
- Consumption and five-year forecast by end-use application
- Price and production figures and trends
- Trade imports and exports
Reasons to Buy
- Drive market research and commercial development
- Support competitive analysis, marketing and sales
- Inform merger and acquisition decisions