Mar 2020. China continues to be the largest consumer of silicones in the world. In 2002, China accounted for only 7% of global consumption compared with the United States at 30% and Western Europe at 34%. In 2019, China’s share of the global market had increased to 42% from 36% in 2012, while the shares of the United States and Western Europe had declined to 15% (down from 17% in 2012) and 17% (down from 23% in 2012), respectively.
To view Abstract and Table of Contents click here.
- Publish Date: 2020-03-31
- Chemical Focus: Aromatics and Fibers
- Number of Pages: 121
- Content Type: Report
- Delivery: Email with link to PDF file
- Global summary; regional coverage
- Producers with annual capacities and plant sites
- Consumption and five-year forecast by end-use application
- Price and production figures and trends
- Trade imports and exports
Reasons to Buy
- Drive market research and commercial development
- Support competitive analysis, marketing and sales
- Inform merger and acquisition decisions