May 2018. The performance of the Chinese economy will remain a vital driver for toluene consumption; however, slower growth will prevail through 2022. Overall, growth in toluene consumption is expected to underperform world GDP growth at 2% per year.
To view Abstract and Table of Contents click here.
- Publish Date: 2018-05-15
- Chemical Focus: Aromatics and Fibers
- Number of Pages: 119
- Content Type: Report
- Delivery: Email with link to PDF file
- Global summary; regional coverage
- Producers with annual capacities and plant sites
- Consumption and five-year forecast by end-use application
- Price and production figures and trends
- Trade imports and exports
Reasons to Buy
- Drive market research and commercial development
- Support competitive analysis, marketing and sales
- Inform merger and acquisition decisions