Aug 2018. China is easily the most important antioxidants market, accounting for 40% of global consumption by volume and 31% of the global market value. The antioxidants market is growing rapidly with the development of its rubber and plastic industries.
To view Abstract and Table of Contents click here.
- Publish Date: 2018-08-31
- Chemical Focus: Polymers and Elastomers
- Number of Pages: 149
- Content Type: Report
- Delivery: Email with link to PDF file
- Global and regional supply/demand and five-year forecast
- North America, Europe, China, Japan coverage
- Government regulations, trends and strategic issues
- Prices and operating characteristics
- Market participants and size by value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- Drive market research, commercial and technology development
- Support competitive and regulatory analysis
- Inform merger and acquisition decisions